Everycare Wirral is a leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people, we are proud to be rated by our clients as No.1 rated care provider on Merseyside.
Job Description – Registered Care Manager
Have an appetite for excitement and challenge?
This Registered Care Manager role is an exciting opportunity for a highly-skilled experienced and motivated Care Manager or Team Leader who is looking to take the next steps in their career.
As our RM, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our domiciliary care service, working alongside the owner, and a fantastic team ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
In this varied and exciting role the ideal candidate has the opportunity for varying levels of involvement and expanding the team to support them, as the business grows further:
· Working closely with the Directors to coordinate growth, and a high-quality domiciliary care service delivery for older people in the local area
· Networking in the community to raise awareness of the service
· Promoting the highest standards of care and service through successful operation of quality control systems and performing quality assurance visits for clients
· Recruiting, training, retention of staff
· Ensuring compliance to franchise standards, relevant legal and regulatory requirements
· Managing a team, making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly
· Promoting a positive culture in line with the Everycare ethos and values.
To be successful, you will:
· Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and people management skills in domiciliary care
· Be commercially aware
· Have strong influencing skills
· Have the ability to build good working relationships
· Have strong organisation and planning skills
· Have the drive and motivation to take on a broad role and develop our care services
· Possess a minimum qualification of the NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care.
· Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org