Personal Home Care (Domiciliary Care) Services
Everycare supplies a range of home care (domiciliary care) services to meet the needs of individuals.
Home care (domiciliary care) can be arranged on an hourly, daily or weekly basis for a single visit or full time care.
Assistance with all aspects of personal care is provided including:
- Domestic services as part of a care package or independently
- Live in service
- 24 hour care
- Night sitting or sleep over service
- Getting up or putting to bed service
- Hospital discharge service
- Shopping services
- Laundry services
- Bathing services
- Meal preparation / provision
- Outings and special events escorting services
- Holiday escorting services (including foreign holidays)
- Liaison with social workers, district nurses, family and friends.
Support for all the above is provided by professional, fully qualified nurses and experienced health and social care workers. If you would like to discuss your own personal care requirements or for a member of your family or friend, please do not hesitate to contact your local Everycare regional office.