At Everycare Medway and Swale we say ‘Caring is Everything’ and that’s what we live by. We care about our clients and we care about our staff. We recruit and keep the best people because they know that we will care for and support them in their daily lives. If you’d like to work for a team that puts care first why not get in touch.
If you’d like to find out whether you could be suited for a career in care or if you’d like to discuss one of our job vacancies call our offices for an informal chat on 01634 295630.
Everycare Medway is looking for evening and night care worker to join our busy team in Rainham. If you are able to drive and have access to a car then this permanent role may be exactly what you are looking for:
- friendly, caring and compassionate with a real desire to help people and have a positive impact on their lives.
- You will need to be friendly, caring, and compassionate and want to work within a dedicated team.
- You will need to be eligible to work in the UK, be able to supply references and go through the necessary background checks
- Providing high quality care and support to a range of clients
- Administer and record medication as specified in the care plans provided
- Log and monitor appointments
At Everycare Medway Swale we take real pride in the services provide to our clients and genuinely care about our amazing staff.
Recent reviews from our staff said..
‘Such a good company to work for!! Although I’ve only worked for everycare a few months I won’t go to any other company now!! I’ve worked for several care companies and have found this company the best! (Facebook review 5 July 2017)
‘Working for everycare is very rewarding. Great training. Excellent opportunity to progress.
Staff at head office are very supportive which makes all the difference’ (Facebook review 18 September 2017)
This is a full time role and will be based in Faversham
For the successful applicant Everycare Medway and Swale will provide:
- On-going training and support
- Excellent rates of pay
If you would like to apply for this role or talk about the opportunities available at Everycare Medway and Swale then please either call 01634 295630 or send an introductory e-mail with CV attached to email@example.com
Everycare Medway and Swale have been running successful, tailor made care services in Kent since 1995. You can view our recent Investors in People Assessment report CLICK HERE
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Managing Director
Hours: 10 hours / 1½ days per week
Reporting to the Managing Director and liaising with the part-time CFO (Chief Financial Officer), the Finance Administrator is responsible for operating the financial systems and processes including: sales and purchase invoices, credit control and reconciliation of customer accounts, payments and bank reconciliations.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Importing sales invoices and credit notes on weekly/monthly basis
- Preparing and sending monthly summary of sales invoices to Medway Council
- Posting and coding purchase invoices
- Preparing payments for approval and entering in banking system
- Undertaking credit control to maintain debtors at as low a level as practicable
- Reconciling customer accounts, including allocating receipts and resolving queries
- Posting of cash receipts and payments
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Managing cash flow forecasts on a daily basis for the following month
- Financial and management accounting: assisting the CFO in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of year end information for accountants and liaising over queries
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Ensuring that the accounting software meets the company’s needs
- From time to time, the Finance Administrator may be required to undertake other duties as required by the Managing Director or CFO.
- The Finance Administrator is required to have an excellent understanding and experience of financial processes and systems
- Ideally qualified AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians).
The position requires:
- Knowledge of financial and bookkeeping practices
- Exposure to accounting software packages, preferably Sage
- An organised and methodical approach to record keeping and reporting
- Honesty and discretion when handling confidential financial information
- Computer literacy, including competence with excel, and excellent numeracy skills
- An enthusiastic and strong customer service ethic
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated but equally work well in a team setting
The Finance Administrator is required to work with minimal supervision but in close liaison with other members of staff.
Contact us at email@example.com