Salary negotiable based on Experience (£18,000 p.a. – £22,000 p.a.)
Everycare Medway Swale has a rare opportunity to recruit a compassionate, caring and knowledgeable care co-ordinator to manage services in our Extra Care Service in Wainscott. You will be fully supported by the registered manager and area Registered Manager. Wainscott has recently been given a CQC ‘Good’ rating.
The Care Co-ordinator will be responsible for the day to day running of the care department in Montgomery Court, producing rotas on our database, MAR charts, dealing with outside agencies supporting the health and wellbeing of the tenants.
This role is Full Time (five days a week) and will require you to work every other weekend.
· To ensure that all tenants have person centre care plans and risk assessments to meet each tenants individual needs.
· To liaise as necessary with partner professionals i.e. GP PN’s, Care Managers, Housing Providers, Next of Kin and Tenants.
· Ability to lead and re direct staff members.
· Flexible working hours to meet the needs of the service.
· To ensure all the service works to CQC and KLOE guidelines
· To manage People Planner rostering, data base and ensure appropriate mix of staffing on site co-ordinating rotas.
· To undertake staff supervisions and spot checks.
· On-Call out of hours service on a rota basis.
· Experience in nominations panel meetings from initial enquiry to moving and settling in process.
· Ability to set and achieve objectives.
· NVQ Level 3 or above
· Drivers Licence and access to a reliable vehicle
· Minimum of two years care co-ordinator experience
Important qualities that the successful applicant for this role will have:
· Empathetic to the needs of others
· Self motivated
· Clear verbal and written communication skills
· Reliable and well organised
· The ability to work autonomously
· The right to work in the UK
Everycare Medway/Swale has been supporting people to remain in their own home and to access the community since July 1995. We are able to provide bespoke care packages of support from as little as 30 minutes a week to 24-hours a day for 365 days per year.
Everycare (Medway/Swale) has been an Investor In People company since 2006 and rewarded Investor In People status in 2016.
To find out more about this role please contact Victoria on 01634 295630 or e-mail your CV with an introductory e-mail to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to be kept informed of all of our vacancies then follow us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Everycare-MedwaySwale-1516746705322212/
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org