The Everycare Hillingdon offices were officially opened today by The Worshipful the Mayor and Mayoress of Hillingdon, Councillor Allan Kauffman and Mrs Lynne Kauffman.
Everycare Hillingdon were delighted to have the Mayor and Mayoress attend the official opening of their offices following the successful round of recruitment and training of the first set of 20 carers last month and following the start of care services for the first service users.
We were equally delighted with all of the other visitors that attended including staff members and professionals from other organisations including the Michael Sobell Hospice.
The Mayor’s kind words (below) highlight Everycare Hillingdon’s core values and beliefs in providing high quality care:
- “Mr Gokani promotes the quality of his staff and their sensitivity to individual needs as the most important part of his company’s aims”
Everycare Hillingdon is proud to be a member of Age UK London.
The Age UK Group works to improve later life for everyone by providing life-enhancing services and vital support. Age UK aims to improve later life for everyone through our information and advice, services, campaigns, products, training and research. For more information visit www.ageuk.org.uk
Everycare Hillingdon are very proud to introduce our new team of carers who all deliver professional care you can depend on.
All our new starters attended a week’s training (regardless of previous training) covering all the mandatory training including person centered approaches, manual handling, communication, food hygiene and many more.
At the end of the week everyone brought in some food to have a social get together and to get to know our new colleagues. We were amazed with the amount of food people brought in with homemade dishes and 2 massive cakes (which didn’t last long)
At the end of the week all the carers presented Helen with a wonderful thank you card, which sits proudly on her desk and we wanted to share some of their comments with you.
What our staff have to say about the Common Induction Standards Training delivered by Everycare Hillingdon.
- ‘I would like to thank Helen & Anu for their training programme and being efficient in all of their responses’
- ‘You are a breath of fresh air in the care community’
- ‘Interesting, very useful information, well organised’
- ‘Very fun and enjoyable course to attend’
- ‘I liked the fact everyone is now on the same page with regards to being a carer. The medication practical was great and useful’
- ‘Thank you for an amazing week I cannot wait to start work’
- ‘Thanks for a fantastic week I enjoyed every second of it’
Everycare Hillingdon have signed up to the Social Care Commitment.
Today has also brought our certificate of registration with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) – we are now proudly displaying our certificates in branch.