Allied Healthcare at risk of collapse leaving thousands of elderly people on alert. Allied Healthcare could cease to operate at the end of the... Read more »
Everycare (Herts) provides care home services to the towns of Hitchin, Letchworth, Harpenden, Hatfield and the county of Hertfordshire
Established in June 1995, we aim to provide care assistants of the highest standards to care homes in Hertfordshire and the surrounding area.
Pauline Banks is our Care Home Services Manager and has extensive experience in the Care Industry.
Staffing and Training
- Our care staff are actively encouraged and supported to attain NVQ level 2
- We run several training courses and updates throughout the year for all staff
- All staff must have an enhanced level Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) disclosure in order to work for the company
- We are a supplier of staff to most of the nursing care centres in the area and have a policy to regularly visit each home to discuss the standard of service required and how best to meet their specific needs.
- Training is integral to the delivery of our service through competent and knowledgeable staff.
Everycare is an equal opportunity employer who actively promotes racial, gender and disability equality.
Latest News from Everycare Hertfordshire
Everycare home care and live in care services can enable people to stay at home during the most challenging period of their lives. Doctors... Read more »
People with dementia are being given the opportunity to lead and manage research into the disease, with the help of £700,000 from the National... Read more »