Dementia Awareness events in The Wirral
Everycare Wirral is pleased to announce that on the mornings of the 19th and 20th February, we are running Dementia Awareness Coffee Mornings to introduce our comprehensive services to the community, discuss the issues involved and the effects of living with dementia for clients , family and friends and to help develop a better understanding of the condition.
The Alzheimer’s Society reports the following statistics for dementia:
- By 2015 there will be 850,000 people with dementia in the UK.
- There are 40,000 younger people with dementia in the UK.
- There are 25,000 people with dementia from black and minority ethnic groups in the UK.
- There will be 1 million people with dementia in the UK by 2025.
- Two thirds of people with dementia are women.
If you are concerned about dementia or the care of a loved one with dementia then please do come along to our Dementia Awareness Coffee Mornings at our offices in Heswall. For more information please ring 0151 648 9437 or contact us today.