Location - Romford, Harold Hill, Hornchurch, Rainham, Upminster and Brentwood.
If you’re looking for extra hours or flexible hours to suit your lifestyle, please contact us today!
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care. To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of residents are as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents’ needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life. 2. Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet residents physical, social and psychological needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Build a positive reputation, liaise professionally with visitors and others.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
- Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care.
- Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.
Qualifications & Accreditations NMC Registered Nurse
Key Skills and Behaviours – (Essential)
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
Key Experience and Knowledge – (Desirable)
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- People Management experience
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
Call us today on 0170 869 3057 OR