Health Care Workers – urgently required Cardiff and surrounding areas
Location - Cardiff - TEXT CARE to 66777
Everycare (Cardiff) Ltd was established in 1993 and has been operating as a successful private health & social care organisation ever since.
As a specialist care & nursing services provider our aim is to recruit, train and develop the very best employees in order to provide a continuity of service to our clients and service users.
We currently have service users in the following areas requiring additional care support:
- Cardiff – Cyncoed, Whitchurch, Llanishen, Lisvane, St Mellons, Rhiwbina, Pontcanna, Roath and others
- Barry and Penarth
- Pentyrch, Creigiau, Radyr, Morganstown and others
We currently provide services to:
- Private individuals
- NHS hospitals
- Nursing homes
- Care homes
- Residential homes
- Day centres
We are currently seeking enthusiastic people to work full and part time roles for days, evenings and weekends.
- A criminal background check
- A full driver’s license with use of a car
- At least one reference from previous employer
- Previous experience as a care worker will be useful
Successful Applicants will receive:
- Excellent pay rates
- Training programme with assistance to gain care qualifications
- Free Uniform
- Paid business mileage.
- Paid holidays. 5.6 weeks annual leave, pro rata of the hours you work, including enhanced bank holiday pay rates
- Workplace pension
- Health care plan available
- £150 Introduce a friend scheme.
If you would like to undertake a rewarding job or kick start a new career please contact us today on 02920 455300 to apply OR TEXT CARE to 66777 and we will call you to discuss kick starting your new career with Everycare in Cardiff.