Evening and night care workers – Rainham
Location - Medway Swale
Everycare Medway is looking for evening and night care worker to join our busy team in Rainham. If you are able to drive and have access to a car then this permanent role may be exactly what you are looking for:
- friendly, caring and compassionate with a real desire to help people and have a positive impact on their lives.
- You will need to be friendly, caring, and compassionate and want to work within a dedicated team.
- You will need to be eligible to work in the UK, be able to supply references and go through the necessary background checks
- Providing high quality care and support to a range of clients
- Administer and record medication as specified in the care plans provided
- Log and monitor appointments
At Everycare Medway Swale we take real pride in the services provide to our clients and genuinely care about our amazing staff.
Recent reviews from our staff said..
‘Such a good company to work for!! Although I’ve only worked for everycare a few months I won’t go to any other company now!! I’ve worked for several care companies and have found this company the best! (Facebook review 5 July 2017)
‘Working for everycare is very rewarding. Great training. Excellent opportunity to progress.
Staff at head office are very supportive which makes all the difference’ (Facebook review 18 September 2017)
This is a full time role and will be based in Faversham
For the successful applicant Everycare Medway and Swale will provide:
- On-going training and support
- Excellent rates of pay
If you would like to apply for this role or talk about the opportunities available at Everycare Medway and Swale then please either call 01634 295630 or send an introductory e-mail with CV attached to email@example.com
Everycare Medway and Swale have been running successful, tailor made care services in Kent since 1995. You can view our recent Investors in People Assessment report CLICK HERE