Live in Carers Required – All locally based work
- Do you have some care experience and are looking for a rewarding career?
- Do you have a kind and fun personality?
- Do you want to earn from £600 per week + holiday pay
- Do you want back up and support based locally.
We are currently looking to recruit a live in carers to work with our lovely clients, who are all locally based. Ideally you will have live in care experience but it is not essential. However you will need to have some care experience.
If you have a good personality and a cheery disposition that is also an advantage!
We are locally based so there is always local support on hand when you need it. We believe in protecting your personal well being.
Full training is provided and you will benefit from holiday pay.
Wages are from £600 per week plus holiday pay.
Please apply with your CV and a short cover letter telling us a little bit about yourself and why you would be the ideal person to take up this role!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £600.00 /week
Romford, Greater London
Care Assistant: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
Contact us at email@example.com
Part Time, Full Time, weekend and evening positions available
We offer services throughout Harold Hill, Harold Wood, Collier Row, Romford, Upminster, Cranham, Gidea Park, Elm Park, Rise Park, Rainham, Dagenham and Brentwood.
Everycare Romford specialises in delivering a range of care packages to people who wish to remain in their own homes for as long as possible. We are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support services that are fully tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every person requiring an in-home care package.
Our Community Care Workers are vital members of our team. This is an incredibly special role – it is a privilege to be so involved in the lives of our customers and requires a special kind-hearted person to ensure each individual is made to feel safe, well cared for and being able to live as independently as possible.
As a Community Care Worker / Support Worker, you will be involved in supporting the daily activities of our customers a person-centred manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
No experience is necessary as you will be fully trained. However, although we can teach you most things, we cannot teach you compassion, so this is an essential requirement for this role. Our Community Care Workers are dedicated, have a genuine interest in those they care for and above all are naturally kind and warm-hearted.
A full driving licence and access to a car is desirable but not essential.
Key responsibilities of a Community Care Worker
• Ensure a high standard of care is delivered to customers by recognising and facilitating their daily needs.
• To treat all customers with privacy, dignity, respect, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
• Assist in building relationships between staff and customers.
• Maintain a professional manner when dealing with relatives.
• the ability to relate to people from a wide variety of backgrounds
• skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity
• the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Flexible working, as evening and week end work is required
• £9ph enhanced at the weekend and will pay mileage and travel time
• We can offer flexible shift patterns (part and full time)
• Up to 28 days paid holiday.
• Training and development opportunities
You’ll be working with vulnerable adults, so you’ll need Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
This is a fantastic time to join Everycare Romford, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org