Live In Care – is it suitable for you?
Live-in care is an excellent choice for later life care but it isn’t right for everyone. Here we look at five key questions that can help you decide if it is right for you.
Live-in care provides many benefits including:
- 1 to 1 care
- Helping clients maintain their social life, hobbies and clubs
- Ensuring that the health of the client is as optimum as possible
- Keeping clients in a familiar place
- Enabling clients to remain with partners and pets
- Providing an affordable alternative to residential care
When you are planning later life care you should look at all of the different options available to you as an educated choice is the best choice. However, it may be that your preferred care is to stay in your own home and have a professional live-in carer but you want to feel completely sure that it will be right for you. To help you with this important decision, check out the five key questions to ask yourself when considering is live-in care suitable – visit the Live In Care Hub website.