The Age UK Group works to improve later life for everyone by providing life-enhancing services and vital support. Age UK aims to improve later life for everyone through our information and advice, services, campaigns, products, training and research. For more information visit www.ageuk.org.uk
Latest News from Everycare
All our new starters attended a week’s training (regardless of previous training) covering all the mandatory training including person centered approaches, manual handling, communication, food hygiene and many more.
At the end of the week everyone brought in some food to have a social get together and to get to know our new colleagues. We were amazed with the amount of food people brought in with homemade dishes and 2 massive cakes (which didn’t last long)
At the end of the week all the carers presented Helen with a wonderful thank you card, which sits proudly on her desk and we wanted to share some of their comments with you.
What our staff have to say about the Common Induction Standards Training delivered by Everycare Hillingdon.
- ‘I would like to thank Helen & Anu for their training programme and being efficient in all of their responses’
- ‘You are a breath of fresh air in the care community’
- ‘Interesting, very useful information, well organised’
- ‘Very fun and enjoyable course to attend’
- ‘I liked the fact everyone is now on the same page with regards to being a carer. The medication practical was great and useful’
- ‘Thank you for an amazing week I cannot wait to start work’
- ‘Thanks for a fantastic week I enjoyed every second of it’
Everycare Hillingdon have signed up to the Social Care Commitment.
Today has also brought our certificate of registration with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) – we are now proudly displaying our certificates in branch.
On Friday 27th September 2013 between 10:00 & 12:00 Everycare Hillingdon will be hosting a Macmillan coffee morning. We are working in conjunction with Mad4Cakes to arrange the coffee morning in their Eastcote Store.
It would be great to see as many of you as possible endeavour to come and support us. Spread the word to all your family and friends, the more the merrier!!
If you can’t join us but would still like to donate why not visit out just giving page www.justgiving.com/Everycarehillingdon where you can donate online.
There is also a chance to win a sweepstake by guessing the number of coffee beans in a jar