Everycare Hillingdon – About
Quality home care services for the elderly in Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Ickenham, Ruislip, Pinner, Northwood, Harrowand the surrounding areas.
The quality of our home care staff is what makes us different.
Everycare provides a range of home care (domiciliary care) services and 24-hour live-in care services to both private individuals and organisations. We take great care in ensuring our staff deliver care to the very highest standards. All our staff regardless of position of title undertake the following;
• A minimum of 2 references
• Fully checked by the Disclosure Baring Service (formally CRB)
• Interviewed by a senior manager
• Undergo basic English assessments
• Have attained or working towards a QCF Diploma (formally NVQ)
• Trained to a high standard
• Continually invested in – to continually develop their skills
• Treat people with dignity and respect
• Honest and Open
• Undergo Common Induction Standards (CIS) training
Courses run throughout the year and include all mandatory home care training courses as recommended by Skills for Care for meeting Care Quality Commission (CQC) requirements. These include:
• Health and safety awareness
• Moving and Handling / Moving and positioning
• Fire safety
• Emergency first aid awareness
• Infection control
• Food safety in catering (food hygiene awareness)
• Nutrition and hydration
• Medication awareness
• Safeguarding adults
• Care planning and recording
• Dignity and equality
• Mental capacity and deprivation of liberty safeguards
We also offer more specialised training and we are able to source training for a service user’s needs.
We pride ourselves on our professional care that you can depend on. Our staff are all fully checked and vetted and only 1 in every 10 applicants are successful. Our criteria and recruitment process is very stringent, enabling us to provide care staff that are reliable, honest and trustworthy. Out carers all stay for the fully allotted time period unless asked to leave by the service user.