Everycare UK, the Cardiff based domiciliary and nursing care group celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2013 with exciting growth plans in both the UK and... Read more »
Everycare (Herts) provides home care services to the towns of Hitchin, Letchworth, Harpenden, Hatfield and the county of Hertfordshire
Established in June 1995, we aim to provide care assistants of the highest standards to care homes in Hertfordshire and the surrounding area.
Karen Favell is the deputy care manager. She also with extensive experience of the care industry and in particular in running a care home.
Pauline Banks is our Care Home Services Manager and has extensive experience in the Care Industry.
Staffing and Training
- Our care staff are actively encouraged and supported to attain NVQ level 2
- We run several training courses and updates throughout the year for all staff
- All staff must have an enhanced level Criminal Records Bureau disclosure in order to work for the company
- We are a supplier of staff to most of the nursing care centres in the area and have a policy to regularly visit each home to discuss the standard of service required and how best to meet their specific needs.
- Training is integral to the delivery of our service through competent and knowledgeable staff.
Everycare is an equal opportunity employer who actively promotes racial, gender and disability equality.
Everycare (Hertfordshire) is a franchise owned and operated under licence by Terry Turner, Mark Claremont and Clive Barnes.