Everycare Edinburgh – Care Services
Professional Care at Home from Everycare Edinburgh, the leading care agency in Scotland.
We provide flexible and personally tailored home care solutions in Edinburgh and the Lothians.
Supplying professional daytime care, night sitting or live-in support, our market-leading services are delivered to the highest possible standards by fully trained, experienced and police-checked care professionals who are carefully selected to meet any short or longer term needs.
Our services include:
- All types of personal care
- Administration of medication
- Domestic help, laundry and shopping
- Help with bathing, washing and dressing
- Meal preparation
- Wake-up/bedtime service
- Prescription collection
- Liaison with GPs, social workers, occupational therapists, district nurses, family and friends
- Companionship at home or in a residential care home setting
- Alzheimer and dementia support
- Emergency short-term care
- Care following hospital discharge
- Post-operative care
- Convalescence assistance
- Sleepovers and night sitting
- Short-term or long-term live-in care
- Holiday escorting, including foreign holidays
- Accompanied trips for shopping, hospital and clinic visits
- Hairdressing, personal appointments and social outings
- Terminal/palliative care at home
We offer full care packages, top-ups to existing support and short-term respite where the usual carer is away or unavailable.
We also operate a manned 24-hour On-Call support helpline for all our clients.
Call us today on 0131 668 4184 for a free initial consultation.