We are urgently requiring more staff to provide live in care support due to the growing popularity of the service which people are now welcoming as a real alternative to a nursing or residential home.
We are able to work flexibly with staff allowing changing shift patterns to ensure the client and employee requirements are both met.
Whilst transport is not essential some clients require a car driver as they may wish part of their package to include shopping or trips out. In this instance you will need to be able to drive and we also pay a tax free mileage allowance for all mileage undertaken in the course of your work.
For further information on any of the above positions please call us on 02920 455300 or text CARE to 66777 and we will call you to discuss kick starting your new career with Everycare in Cardiff.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Everycare (Cardiff) Ltd was established in 1993 and has been operating as a successful private health & social care organisation ever since.
As a specialist care & nursing services provider our aim is to recruit, train and develop the very best employees in order to provide a continuity of service to our clients and service users.
We currently have service users in the following areas requiring additional care support:
- Cardiff – Cyncoed, Whitchurch, Llanishen, Lisvane, St Mellons, Rhiwbina, Pontcanna, Roath and others
- Barry and Penarth
- Pentyrch, Creigiau, Radyr, Morganstown and others
We currently provide services to:
- Private individuals
- NHS hospitals
- Nursing homes
- Care homes
- Residential homes
- Day centres
We are currently seeking enthusiastic people to work full and part time roles for days, evenings and weekends.
Applicants will require:
- A criminal background check
- A full driver’s license with use of a car
- At least one reference from previous employer
- Previous experience as a care worker will be useful
Successful Applicants will receive:
- Excellent pay rates
- Training programme with assistance to gain care qualifications
- Free Uniform
- Paid business mileage.
- Paid holidays. 5.6 weeks annual leave, pro rata of the hours you work, including enhanced bank holiday pay rates
- Workplace pension
- Health care plan available
- £150 Introduce a friend scheme.
If you would like to undertake a rewarding job or kick start a new career please contact us today on 02920 455300 to apply OR TEXT CARE to 66777 and we will call you to discuss kick starting your new career with Everycare in Cardiff.
Contact us at email@example.com