Everycare Cardiff provides a range of private home care (domiciliary care) , elderly care, palliative care and care for those with long term illness in Cardiff, Caerphilly, Pontypridd, Barry, Penarth , South Glamorgan and South Wales.
The mission of Everycare is to significantly improve the quality of life for people with health and social care needs in all environments through the provision of a wide range of nursing, care and support services.
To ensure our services are of the highest quality they are person centred and outcome based.
To effectively meet the needs of our customers, we will arrange individually designed nursing and social care programmes for each service user or organisation.
Services are delivered by directly employed nursing and social care staff who are appropriately qualified, trained, supervised and are fully conversant with current medical and social care practice.
We are committed to total quality concepts, and continual improvement throughout the organisation.
All of our staff are trained to the highest standard and we implement planned continuous professional development for all staff undertaking regular programmes of staff training, supervision and appraisal.
We regularly review our services and systems in line with ISO 9001:2008.
News from Everycare Cardiff
- Mary Cottrell, Managing Director of Everycare to travel to Belize
- Councils ‘pay too little for care’
- Welsh comedian Rhod Gilbert appeals on behalf of the Alzheimer’s Society.
- Health and social care delivery needs radical reform in Wales says Public Services Ombudsman
- Everycare Cardiff provide editorial for the Cardiff Times magazine